2. When a fridge does decide to commit suicide, it demands complete privacy in a house which has been vacant for at least three days.
3. Car radiators,on the other hand, prefer to die on a busy street.
4. Old houses had small refrigerators, if any at all.
5. Refrigerators have been growing in volume like a McDonalds order of fries in the last twenty years.
6. Small new refrigerators are as rare as Skye terriers and unicorns.
7. Removing four doors in order to pass through the living room and dining room with a fridge is inconvenient and somewhat time-consuming.
7. It’s tough to find your Just Shoot Me t-shirt when you need it.
On a different note, did you know that it is possible for an art gallery to lack an elevator, a back door, or any place, actually, to move art in and out? Amazing but true.
My fervent hope is to learn nothing new at all next week.